When a jellybean wont help you with diabetic shock

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupper

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
IMG_0244.jpg

thought it was time to show this little one off ........

cant wait to get it into the hypo line

Nice gecko mate i only wish i had one!

Nice jellybean.

is this your own linage?

I dont know why your seeing my posts as negetive. i was passing compliment. its a nice looking gecko.

haha.

Dicky the ones with no pattern are cheap LOL!

it had pattern but I washed it after its flight here and now its like that ........

cute, but what is diabetic shock? lol

Diabetic shock: Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) associated with diabetes. Symptoms include a sweet, chemical odor on the patient's breath that is similar to that of acetone or alcohol ("acetone breath"), fatigue, light-headedness or fainting, and often reddening of the skin if the patient is Caucasian. Immediate treatment is administration of glucose in a prescription sub-lingual form, or even in the form of hard candy if nothing else is available. Patients with diabetes and their families should learn the early warning signs of hypoglycemia and carry glucose tablets for emergency use. Patients in a state of diabetic shock should also be evaluated medically immediately after emergency treatment. Changes in diet, medication, or insulin administration can then be used to prevent future episodes.

My monitors would eat that ;)

very cute slupper ...but you already knew that now ....make her work for the money now

:)

She best be putting out ..... Invested far to much money into her for her not too ;)

Thanks marmboy that hit the nail right on the head

Lol no that was what happens when you start drinking because the mrs left because you spent said amount on jellybean levis :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back