When is too old

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im 23 and not exacly club material, i hav a mulet cover myself in tattos ride my harley everywere, now in wa if you look dodgy no entry, oh well i hav a beautiful girl by my side and a great job that i love going to, besides pubs are much better more relaxed and less fights

I also won't say my age, but with a good group of friends it can be fun going to clubs. Now though I prefer to drink at a friends house, no line up for the toilet, nor to get drinks. And the drinks are cheaper and if you fall asleep the worst that will happen is you may lose your eyebrows:) oh and no having to try and get a taxi after the clubs shut!

Ive told you everything, we arent the dodgy looking type either the only tattoos we have are hidden by the collered shirts we wear, and the one that was denied entry was the one who handed in them his pilot license (he does think it makes him look good) we've had dezignated drivers who have been stone cold sober not get in. Maybe it would help if we had girls with their ;) hanging out drunk of their faces because they didnt seem to have any trouble getting in

my goddaughters father is in charge at a couple of the clubs/pubs here on the coast and most of the boys no me so iv got no problems getting in if i actually do go out :p

While I never got into the clubbing scene, I had mates that did and they did not experience your problem. I now have two adult children who are occasional clubbers and have never been denied entry. My son is 24 and a solid boy, short cropped hair and a chin-line beard, yet he and his mates have never been denied entry to a club, with or without females as company.

How often has this happened? Did you ask why? Clubs do have a legal limit to the number of clientele they can allow on the premises. Which club or clubs were involved?

Blue

I said why we didnt get in apparantly we were too intense, we had been walking around for close to am hour because some of the places lines are too long, we got in one place 'the dean' complete hole of a club full of fresh out of school 18 year olds. I do understand that they probably do get alot of nob heads but its just irritating that i see this happen to so many people that dont appear the slightest bit intoxicated yet when i have had way to much to drink i never get denied entry

The clubs in question
The Library, Mint, Paramount and some place i think was called Air

Im sorry if i offended you, i wasnt trying to say that you or your mates looked dodgy thats just my situation. Some places in northbridge wont let you in one week then the next week the same boncer will let u in when ur with a girl (or more works better). I have a couple of mates that work security and a couple mates that own couple clubs and it seems there the only places i can get in unless im with a group of girls. I agree with phantomreptiles alot cheaper and safer, not saying that im out for a fight, thers just people out ther that have too much to drink and just get agro over nothing. Its a sure way to get your head punchd in or get aressted standing up and defending yourself. Mates parties and pubs for me.

iv managed clubs and pubs for years and im almost 25yrs now but i can tell you that the security guard saaid that cause he thought u may be trouble in the future for further drinking or he may have thought ur on something. best way to get into a place is to walk up quiet just between ur selves and then when they ask how much u have had never say 2-3. everyone say 2-3 lol. just say u have had 4 in the last 3 hours or so and pull out a set of house keys and say u are driving lol. works all the time. ur welcome hahaa

when a good nights sleep is more appealing than a good romp haha

hahah, im 24 and i just rather house parties now. i to also kicked on till lunch sat arvo before bed.. what a night.. lol the party changes location but your def not to old. lol

Sometimes I think they just don't like the look of people. I've been with some male friends before who were denied entry into a club because they didn't have "the right shoes" but as we were walking away we saw some other guys in basically the same shoes walk in with no problems.

Im sorry if i offended you, i wasnt trying to say that you or your mates looked dodgy thats just my situation. Some places in northbridge wont let you in one week then the next week the same boncer will let u in when ur with a girl (or more works better). I have a couple of mates that work security and a couple mates that own couple clubs and it seems there the only places i can get in unless im with a group of girls. I agree with phantomreptiles alot cheaper and safer, not saying that im out for a fight, thers just people out ther that have too much to drink and just get agro over nothing. Its a sure way to get your head punchd in or get aressted standing up and defending yourself. Mates parties and pubs for me.

You havent offended any mate, its the perth nightlife scene that has done the offending, at the end of the night i spose theyve saved me money as it was $40 to get 4 in and $12 a drink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back