where is my reptile licence

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

junglebenn

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi all. ive just purchased a new lace monitor and upon doing paperwork the seller asked me for my licence number.
I simply read my number from a previous movement advice paperwork.
he stated that I need a official copy/record of my licence number and info.
I definitely have a valid licence but have never received any paperwork for it. including the logbook I purchased when getting my licence.
the only info I have ever had was the webpage that loaded after my payment was approved.
where can I get these documents from?
this is for a qld licence

Hi junglebenn, I received mine as a pdf via email. I'd be more concerned about not receiving a log book though, how long has it been since you applied for your license?

I think posting this link will be allowed... Frequently asked questions (Department of Environment and Heritage Protection)

It's the FAQs relating to QLD Licensing, hopefully it helps :)

If not I've found that emailing them directly is a good option. They've always been really nice and reply pretty quickly.

I initially emailed [email protected] but have corresponded with Grant a number of times whose email is [email protected]

I hope you can find your license details without too much hassle :)

Hi junglebenn, I received mine as a pdf via email. I'd be more concerned about not receiving a log book though, how long has it been since you applied for your license?

I think posting this link will be allowed... Frequently asked questions (Department of Environment and Heritage Protection)

It's the FAQs relating to QLD Licensing, hopefully it helps :)

If not I've found that emailing them directly is a good option. They've always been really nice and reply pretty quickly.

I initially emailed [email protected] but have corresponded with Grant a number of times whose email is [email protected]

I hope you can find your license details without too much hassle :)
I purchased my licence 16 months ago. I just always assumed I would receive it all in the mail with my logbook.
I have only ever purchased never sold. have just kept all my movement copies and never thought I needed a formal copy until I was asked the expiry date of m y licence.. after purchasing 7 snakes previously this was the first time anyone asked. I just found a contact number for ehp. try calling and asking tomorrow

I purchased my licence 16 months ago. I just always assumed I would receive it all in the mail with my logbook.
I have only ever purchased never sold. have just kept all my movement copies and never thought I needed a formal copy until I was asked the expiry date of m y licence.. after purchasing 7 snakes previously this was the first time anyone asked. I just found a contact number for ehp. try calling and asking tomorrow

Did you make sure to post off the relevant movement advice notices within 7 days of purchase?

I hope you post the outcome of tomorrow's phone call, it may be helpful to others at some stage - and of course because I'm curious.

You thread actually made me look for my license and realise that while I have a hard copy and my record book I can't seem to find my electronic copy anywhere. Thank you :)

Did you make sure to post off the relevant movement advice notices within 7 days of purchase?

I hope you post the outcome of tomorrow's phone call, it may be helpful to others at some stage - and of course because I'm curious.

You thread actually made me look for my license and realise that while I have a hard copy and my record book I can't seem to find my electronic copy anywhere. Thank you :)
the seller has always posted the movement for me. only ever used 1 breeder until my latest purchase. I had wildlife officer show up yesterday for a random visit.... he never said anything about my animals not being registered properly so im ok with all that

the seller has always posted the movement for me. only ever used 1 breeder until my latest purchase. I had wildlife officer show up yesterday for a random visit.... he never said anything about my animals not being registered properly so im ok with all that

That is very nice of the breeder to do that for you :) I've never had a random visit but have only been keeping since April this year.

At the risk of taking the thread off topic can I ask what was involved in the random visit? Feel free to PM me if you like (I think I've freed up enough space!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back