Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Well my gf finally wants a snake, originally she couldnt stand them but after having my 2.1m coastal thrown over her during cage cleaning shes slowly getting used to them lol and has told me she wants her own hatchie and likes the look and sound of maccies. My first son is due in october and also want a python around the time he is born to oneday be his so was thinking of getting a pair of maccies for them. I've never kept any antaresia but have started to get a bit of a soft spot for childreni. Anyway so this year i'm hoping to be able to get a hatchie pair of maccies a hatchie pair of childreni's and possibly a single water python hatchie as thats another species i quite like. All ive kept in snakes has been a coastal pair which i still have and a darwin which was sold a couple of years back. I'm hoping to find someone who breeds maccies and childreni who could do me a bit of a deal if i purchased the 2 pairs from them. If thats you or know someone who could help i'd appreciate it if you could swing me a pm. Cheers guys :)

Hornet

Check the For Sale Snakes section on here.... there are Stimsons, and Spotteds I noticed on there this morning. Good luck :) For Sale (Snakes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back