white gold!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyror

Reaction score
My little painted just dropped her first clutch of eggs this arvo. I am completely amazed at the size of them compared to her! The eggs are about the size of jelly beans and she's probably only 5 - 6cm SVL. Now that musta hurt!

Anyways her first clutch comprised of 2 eggs, which is pretty much what i expected. Heres a pic just before they went into the eskybator :)

Ben,
Congrats mate!!! Really glad to see you got your first lot of eggs so soon. Painteds are a beautiful little species and hopefully this is just the first lot of many.

Simon Archibald

Is that the normal colour for painted egg's? I have no idea can someone please fill me in...

Regards Alex

Or "Gold Gold" which could probably be abrieviated to just "Gold" ;-)

Perhaps those Albino Olives should be described as "White Gold" ;-) ;-)

RE: Re: RE: white gold!

'greenish gold' ??

...and 39 days later, an unexpecting me went to check on the eggs, only to find them completely deflated, brown and empty. And these 2 guys (or gals) were running around instead.

They hatched on boxing day. I am very happy with my first successful incubation.

I'm hoping they're both femals so i can stick 'em back with mum and dad for a nice sized colony.

Pyror said:
I'm hoping they're both femals so i can stick 'em back with mum and dad for a nice sized colony.

Just a question..... can herps be inbred ??????

Matt

Congrats Pryor on your first little babies, they are really cute.

Just a question..... can herps be inbred ??????

Snakes seems to be ok but is not good in lizards, they get deformities after a lot of inbreeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back