• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'White' Saz Beardie (2yo male)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixen

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Common Name
Central Bearded Dragon

Size
See photo's

Quantity Available

Bred By
Saz

General Description

I am taking EOI for this white phase beardie bred by Saz. I am still deciding whether to keep him or let him go, but if there are some good offers I will sell as I need the money to due a recent change of circumstances. He has a really lovely temperament, and loves his woodies and veg. He is a bit skinny at the moment as he went into brumation a bit early (and rather small size) and would not eat much over winter - he is starting to fill out again now though. He is in really good nick, full tailtip and only missing one toe on the back left foot.

He displays a brilliant light colouration when he is in the right mood (see below) but some of the time he will also be a bit duller than this.

Willing to Freight?
Preferably not, but can for around $100 via AAE. I can deliver within a reasonable distance, or can travel and meet at a halfway point if you are further away (2 hours max)

Contact Details
PM please.

Attachments

• P1060119.jpg
    P1060119.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 268
  • P1060122.jpg
    P1060122.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 192
  • P1060125.jpg
    P1060125.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 175