Who ate my turkeys, ohhh man

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

43nickw

Reaction score
This dude ate my turkey chicks then lay by the pool and waited for a cocktail. I cant blame the wild python, turkey chicks are so dumb he probably ate one and the rest ran in,after it. snake was relocated to nearby bushland.python trio 010.jpgpython trio 012.jpg

Attachments

• python trio 005.jpg
    python trio 005.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 266
so i'm guessing turkey is off the menu for christmas lunch lol

At least the snake was a neat eater. My dog ate a brush turkey and the mess was incredible. Then she dug up the spare bits a few days later as company was arriving. Yuck!

Got any turkeys left?

At least the snake was a neat eater. My dog ate a brush turkey and the mess was incredible. Then she dug up the spare bits a few days later as company was arriving. Yuck!

Got any turkeys left?

I was down the Murray fishing with a lovely lady
Caught a huge carp or 3
Told her had to kill them
Bit of a greenie so said 'OK take them home for dogs"
Tried fresh Ignored so asked me to fillet the horrible stinking things
Tried feeding them cooked fillets and stunk the kitchen out
Still refused
Took them out the back
Dug up a rose bush and buried them underneath
Next night enjoying wine and pizza when youngest dog wanders in and spews a truly vile mess all over the floor
Bits of fish spread all over back yard
I was so close to vomiting myself it was unbelievable as I consider Ive got cast iron guts
Took me about 3 hours to clean the mess up and dump the rubbish far far away at a Mcdonalds

But she never complained about killing the 'Evil Fish' again

Lovely carpet by the way

yea he was a quiet snake, full i spose, no turkey chicks left. was tempted to keep the snake, but we have them in the hay shed all the time. Besides i have enough snakes now. thats what my wife says anyway. just got a 6ft water python today it is so awesome, and a healthy lovely snake. the previous owner did a wonderful job.

Hmmm... heard a few squawks from the Eclectus aviary about 9 last night and found an intergrade about 1.5m draped on a branch just outside the aviary... it was quite cool too, but I guess they're getting tired and hungry after all this cool weather and rain! I took it to the other side of the yard sna let it go, but my bet is that it will be back in a few days!

Jamie

A few years ago we had a bunch of domestic ducklings hatch under our house.they kept disappearing over a couple of nights.we figured out what was going on when a big fat red-belly black showed himself.it was the first time I had seen one in the middle of town.

I have dumped random stuff in shops garden bins. Last time was unfortunately a dead green tree snake, a bit sad but that's what you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back