Who breeds Painted Dragons (Ctenophorus Pictus)??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gregcranston

Reaction score
I'm just trying to find out if any one on here breeds or knows anyone that breeds Painted Dragons (Ctenophorus Pictus)?
Obviously I'd prefer the seller to be in Victoria, save the big trip to the airport. But really anywhere in the country would be great!
I've had trouble finding much husbandry info on them also, does any one know if they are a difficult species to keep? I've got an unused 2ft Melamine tank, would that be big enough for a pair? Anyways, looking forward to some help. Thanks.

I used to have some when i was like 11 my 2nd ever dragon, they often come up on petlink/herptrader. ill try to find the details of the breeder i got mine off dunno if she still breeds them obviously.

Yeah two of my good mates breed them, one being rick. i used to breed them but have moved them to a mate. The unused cage would be ok but will need something 3ft when adults. they are a very easy dragon to care for and breed readily in captivity.

Yeah two of my good mates breed them, one being rick.
Yeah I have Ricks optus email address, but it doesn't seem to work anymore. I'm sure I've got his phone number here somewhere, I'm in no rush I might call him in a few weeks, but thanks guys!

And yes, any pictures would be great!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back