who feeling lucky bout $90 mil jackpot!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd most definately do the charity thing, pay my whole family's debts off, buy the essentials, start up a housing project for homeless, and people with crippling disabilities. & of course like 99% of the members on the site start my own wildlife park with a few extra acers for a ranch... But most importantly...I'D NEVER WORK AGAIN!! hahaha...

just a thought . if you won would you tell people outside of family .
i would keep it a secret .to many best new Friends.

just a thought . if you won would you tell people outside of family .
i would keep it a secret .to many best new Friends.

yea exactly right! as well as the much unwanted publicity you would recieve. but what is, like almost 4 mil a year just on interest! you would never actually have to touch your capital of 90 mil!

What time is the draw? and on what channel?. You would loose half the interest on tax, but still would be enough to survive on..... but surely you would spend about 10m sorting your life out before you banked it..

I hope the money is spread between a lot of people, $90m too much for one person. I'd be happy with $100k or maybe $200k. I'd get a slightly bigger car, do up my little house a bit, have a couple of holidays and I'd be happy.

the whole lot would in into a high interest account.
The earnings from the interest would cover everything i could ever want.
Mansion on pitwater.
I few hundred thousand hectares in the bush. With a wildlife Sanctuary.
Holiday house deep into the kimberlies.
One in spain, st tropez, monarco and mamaf a few others.
25ft malibu ski boat
32ft cabo sportsfisher
60ft riviera enclosed flybridge
140ft proteksan turquoise trawler style mega yacht. With azipods
Setup some businesses.
The list goes on.

DISAPPOINTMENT!!! Wasn't me!! Grrrrrrrrrrr :rolleyes: There goes the big house with the big herp room idea! Not to mention all the other stuff.....oh well

That's right, Australia is the only country that doesn't tax people on lottery wins

I think that's because they tax the company that runs the lottery so they already got their share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back