who is your favorite aussie heavy metal band ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elapid@

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just would like to know who is your favorite Aussie heavy metal band of all time ?
mine would have to be Mortal Sin,,,,, since primary school.

cheers steve........(aussie black snake)"guitar riffs 666 you tube" .......

Last edited:
I'm not a huge fan of Australian metal bands, but Mortal Sin are pretty cool (Voyage of the Disturbed is an awesome song!). However, I lean more towards Destroyer 666 \m/. Their album Pheonix Rising is really good.

I'm not really up to date with aussie metal that much but I do really like Black Asylum, they supported Cannibal Corpse a couple of years ago, and dare I say it... I thought Black Asylum were better...

Back when i was a young bloke in the late 80's they had metal nights at the local youth centre \m/

I saw Mortal sin as one of the acts there and was pretty impressed ( i was 12/13 though and thought i was good sporting a mullet and stainwashed denim jacket with badges/patches and ripped jeans :) )

parkway drive although ive sort of out grown them now still a good pump up before a surf

Pics, or it didn't happen ;)

You know, i just may have pic' of that outfit. ( at my old's though) The denim jacket had a big "and justice for all" patch on the back as it came with the LP ( google that one kids) i bought when that album was first released.

Not that into aussie metal but I was in my late teens when thrash was king, so would when have to say Mortal Sin.

You know, i just may have pic' of that outfit. ( at my old's though) The denim jacket had a big "and justice for all" patch on the back as it came with the LP ( google that one kids) i bought when that album was first released.

hehe, i had a denim jacket with the same back patch

also checkout .......soulforge....... they are one of my old mates band, they are pretty ironmaidenish, viking kinda metal..........style is not really my cup o tea, but they are good at what they do, and all their "friend"bands on facebook.

go Broken Hill metal \m/

another broken hill metal band, my cousin drumming Rancid Soul [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - YouTube

Last edited:
My personal favourites The Amity Affliction and Parkway Drive

what i'm into atm is the wiggles,so my vote is the WIGGLES!!!!!!!!!they rock......lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back