Who like the band disturbed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love them :D seeing them here in brisbane at the entertainment centre next saturday :D

lol I think metal is crap anyway sorry guys :p
And trust me, I listen to eminem. I hear some bad stuff :lol:

In a thread about Disturbed you say metal is crap then you talk about listening to Eminem...umm yeah

I wish I had of known about the tour before I booked my holiday - i'll just miss them! :(

would love to go on sat, but dont really have the $$... but im seen them twice already, so i've probably heard all the good stuff anyway :p

Love Disturbed!! So bummed I didn't get tix to the Brissy concert :( was in hosp the time the tix went on sale. Would be an epic concert!!

Been into disturbed since I was 14 - 15. Going to see them next Saturday at Brissie Entertainment center. I'm pumped.

Well I only sometimes listen to eminem cos he's pretty messed and his lyrics make you wonder if he's ok, in one of his songs he says "if she leaves again I'll tie her to the bed and set this house on fire" I mean wth lol.
Some mild metal is pretty good, like green day and linkin park. Yeah I know they're not exactly metal but whatever.

Some mild metal is pretty good, like green day and linkin park. Yeah I know they're not exactly metal but whatever.
Did you just compare Linkin Park with Green Day? If anything Linkin Park is a lot more metal than Green Day, and Green Day suck anyway.

not for your young ears just yet.

Yeah, I listen to them a bit as well.
I'm the only one who listened to them when I was 10?

they suck crap music

Yer mate what does the title of the thread say "who likes the band disturbed" it doesn't say "hey if you don't like this band write a **** comment" good work mate I don't care if you like the band or not I am asking who does.

lol I think metal is crap anyway sorry guys :p
And trust me, I listen to eminem. I hear some bad stuff :lol:
You sir are an idiot...

Well I only sometimes listen to eminem cos he's pretty messed and his lyrics make you wonder if he's ok, in one of his songs he says "if she leaves again I'll tie her to the bed and set this house on fire" I mean wth lol.
Greenday-Metal... You serious? Wow...

I think Disturbed are awesome (not their recent album) but I didn't want to go as I've heard they aren't great live :/ Anyone tell me otherwise ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back