Who sells earthworms in sutherland area???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedEyeGirl

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,
i recently got a turtle and the only thing he eats is earthworms.AND I GET SO FRUSTRATED:?.. i tried whitebait, flies and going to try yabbies.Please help!!!

RedEyeGirl:p

Thanks reptile boy but, If my cousins found out i was feeding fish to my turt they would go crazy because they are fish fanatics and also yabbie breeders which benefits me.

RedEyeGirl

thanks guys,

RedEyeGirl
Red eyes (Nikkie and Max)
Labrador pup(Biscuit)
3 goldfish(Orange Goldie and Snowflake)

hardware stores usually sell composting worms, bait / tackle shops sell tiger worms?

OK,
thanks guys for the info and yeah we found a place in Tarent Point but only sell bout 50 in a box and if turt really wants to he would eat them in a whole day.Thanks,

RedEyeGirl

yeh, id say tackle shops. not sure where to find one though, sorry.

Just what sort of a man are you not knowing where theres a fishing tackle shop? ;)

Theres one on Princes Hwy Sylvania (he used to be on Gymea Bay Rd, Gymea).

Its just where Pizza Hut were years ago on the corner (although i don't think you are old enough to remember). Theres some fitness place just there now. Pretty sure they will sell worms and I'd say a lot cheaper than pet shops.

You can just dig em up! Usually best to dig em up while or after raining the soil is softer and there seems to be a lot more worms wriggling down under the grass

Falconboy,
i think you are being a little nasty especially because im not even 18 yet.Cris we have tried other insects but we found a pet shop that sells dried shrimp and he loved them but now worms a just a treat!!! Crush i know how to dig up worms but it is very dry here although i think it is about to rain here.

RedEyeGirl

And i know where a tackle shop is falcon so i hope if you ever post to my threds again please remember im a gal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RED EYE GIRL

And i know where a tackle shop is falcon so i hope if you ever post to my threds again please remember im a gal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RED EYE GIRL
Hey girlfriend (said with an american accent, slightly camp)...LOL just so you know I know your a gal.

Go to Flower Power at Taren Point and get the worm farm, it's pretty cheap. I got one to feed my lizards and I have soo many worms, i'lll never run out. You just feed them left over fruit & veggy scraps etc and they thrive.

I rate the worm as a feeder as well, they are really nutritious.
Don't go to bait shops and things like that, unless your going to gutload them first, to clean them out, you don't know what they have fed them to get them nice and big QUICKLY!

Hope this helps...

Red Eye Girl, my comment about not knowing the tackle shops was aimed at Leigh for your informatilon. I'm pretty sure I get that 'Red Eye Girl' is a girl!!! I'll make sure I don't post in your 'threds' again. :evil:

Well sorry falcon boy, and if you read urgent help you would understand i need help! ! ! ! ! !

:p
RedEye GIRL!!!

Thanks SCM1 you really helped me out because this is the second thread i posted for my turtle!!!

RedEyeGirl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back