Who to ring for unlicensed snake keeping

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will just create more moving targets to shoot at. 4wd dirtbikes mtb and bush walkers.
im a little lost , are you saying people are going to be shooting at 4wds, dirt bikes and bushwalkers? if not what exactly do you mean

im a little lost , are you saying people are going to be shooting at 4wds, dirt bikes and bushwalkers? if not what exactly do you mean
Pretty much. Just lining up a shot on a big roo and a dirtbike/4wd comes around and scares it off. Frustrated shooters will prob take a shot at them

Pretty much. Just lining up a shot on a big roo and a dirtbike/4wd comes around and scares it off. Frustrated shooters will prob take a shot at them
come off it thats just being paranoid , take it you aren't a shooter are you

I'm not but have some psycho mates that are. They have hit 4wd's in the cargo area before and done the whole "didn't see you behind the roo I was lining up"

Look at the stats. Out of all the shooting accidents over the past many years, all of them have involved someone being shot by another member of their hunting party. None of them involved bushwalkers, motorcycle riders or 4wds. So pedal your ignorance elsewhere. I also resent shooters being labelled as indiscriminate native killers. Its not true in my opinion. So you all complain that cats and fox's kill native reptiles but God forbid us hunters should go out and knock them off. Even when legislation passes it doesn't mean shooters can just go shoot anywhere, the public's safety has been top of the list with all of this. You can already reserve time to shoot in state forest, so how many herpera have been killed by hunters there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again this thread is going off topic with posts that have NO bearing on the OP's original question.

Please keep posts on topic from now on.

What does possible dead snakes mean? Either the are or they are not.If they can't tell the difference between alive or dead then perhaps they have no idea what they are looking at anyway.

It means I'm only hearing from a friend so I have no idea wat conditions the snakes are in I'm only trying to find out who she can call to get something done about the reptiles :)

Personally I wouldn't get involved in it if they find out it was you there's obviously gonna be some kind of retaliation.
Just my 2 cents...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back