Who uses freight services here?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

porkosta

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering who here uses freight services to send young animals to buyers.
I am looking around and only found AAE to be commonly used. Just wondering if anyone uses any other services or if there are methods of sending animals without having to actually go to the airport.... in my case I would need to go to Sydney Airport.

Thanks,
Andy

If you wanna send intrastate you generally use a courier. Ask other people what couriers they use but I sent some lizards with fastways today and so far am pleased with them. Will see if the lizards get there ok.

i use a courier Fastaways is good and reliable an they give you a tracking number as well to see the progress of the animal being delivered

could you use fastaways to deliver from adel/nsw to melb ? what would be the best way to freight from state to state

i purchased some womas from interstate last year, and will only buy local from now on. delayed flights and no staff at the pickup left me waiting at the airport on a saturday night for over 6 hrs, even after leaving and coming back after the 1st flight delay anouncement . then i bought a hatchy rack from interstate that got smashed by the courier, then a replacement was sent down after 2 months of stuffing around which was slightly damaged aswell..........

no more freight purchases for me, if i cant pick it up or build it myself, i dont need it

If you wanna send intrastate you generally use a courier. Ask other people what couriers they use but I sent some lizards with fastways today and so far am pleased with them. Will see if the lizards get there ok.

i use a courier Fastaways is good and reliable an they give you a tracking number as well to see the progress of the animal being delivered
Last time I enquired with Fastways about freighting snakes they said they don't freight live animals. Has there policy changed. If they do freight will they freight snakes or do you keep them hush hush and just say there is live animals but you don't state what kind of animals. Maybe they said no to me because I said I want to freight snake and the lady was scared. Finally wil they freight from door to door Sydney/Mackay Qld.

Last edited:
A received my jungle last year via barnetts, was very happy with their service, tracking service was very accurate. Think they are NSW based, but might send to brissy and melb

Last edited:
A received my jungle last year via barnetts, was very happy with their service, tracking service was very accurate. Think they are NSW based, but might send to brissy and melb

They do service melbourne I have used them (for non herp) before. Pretty sure they go up to brisbane as well.

I rang up before freighting with fastways, asked if they freighted live animals, they asked what kind and I told them Lizards. They said they would take them, they did. *shrugs*.

I use Barentts all the time , never had an issue so far.

Brett do they freight interstate. Will they freight all types of animals, or only lizards. I have a jungle that I want to freight to Mackay 4740. Have you got contact details for them. Cheers Hus

Last edited:
Brett do they freight interstate. Will they freight all types of animals, or only lizards. I have a jungle that I want to freight to Mackay 4740. Have you got contact details for them. Cheers Hus

Most of those questions are answered on their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back