who's a big boy now

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

serpaint

Reaction score
Got some Central Beardeds earlier this year which have been growing, eating and living very happy since.
I was away for the last few days and noticed before I went that one little guy was going through the early stages of the regular shedding process.
When I got home however, I had to check his markings in older photos of him, to make sure he was him.:?
It seems his mature colouring was hiding under the old "shades of brown" skin as he greeted me with his new "BIG BOY NOW" look...
IMG_0026.jpg WOW!....

always a nice surprise to see our reptiles new skin and colours after a shed truly amazing animals

this is 2 months ago so you can imagine the confusion when I first saw him
270.jpg

wow looking really good :)
ALWAYS love when one of your collection has a really good shed an you can see the huge diff and the amazing colours :)

he was born between last xmas day and new years from memory, can check on the exact date but I think about the 27th

premier pythons on here. Saw them at Scales and Tails magazine 1 year birthday party last year and then contacted them in early Febuary and got him and 2 others. This is one of the others but she hasn't coloured up yet.
IMG_0031.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back