whos breeding bearded dragons?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptile_boy_6

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi will be breeding bearded dragons this year ?? how much would you be selling them for?? an will anyone be selling there adults arfter breeding? if you are plz et me no thanks john:D:D:D:D

I've got a couple of pairs breeding this year, not sure on prices yet - depends on how they turn out. I'm expecting red/orange, yellow, and pale/cream babies. I will not be selling any of my adults.

i have a female ready to drop very soon with anyluck. but i should have white x orage/yellow and white x grey

I've got eggs incubating, centrals. should be red/oranges and yellows

Last edited:
I have 26 incubating at the moment, expecting more, I will be selling one male in about 4 months.

i have 2 young adult females for sale from last years batches. one has a shortened tail , the other just sl nipped. both healthy and active. they are from yellow/white stock.
the pics are of the one with shortened tail. if you are interested pm me and let me know.

Attachments

• young female for sale.jpg
    young female for sale.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 63
  • young female for sale2.jpg
    young female for sale2.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 62
i've got 24 eggs inthe incubator from this pair of nicely coloured centrals.they were on display at the Qld reptile expo earlier this year.selling the bubs for $60

Attachments

• turnip4.jpg
    turnip4.jpg
    423.4 KB · Views: 72
  • turnip5.jpg
    turnip5.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 67
  • norton1.jpg
    norton1.jpg
    347.9 KB · Views: 76
u can definetly count me in slimebo for atleast 2 of those bubs:)
there parents look awesome

Hopefully i will have eggs from these 2 girls,still tossing up on who's male i will use ?
If anyone has a cracker let me know,can work something out ;)
pic 2 and 3 are the same dragon.:)

Attachments

• yelloworangebearded4sale3.jpg
    yelloworangebearded4sale3.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_7738.jpg
    IMG_7738.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 79
  • pics 123.jpg
    pics 123.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 54
Fingers crossed for these ones breeding this year

Attachments

• Bluehead.jpg
    Bluehead.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 53
  • MrsBlue head.jpg
    MrsBlue head.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 49
I hope my Pygmys do if they get their act together and fully come out of brumation. I think it might be happening as they are half awake and eating a bit, so heres hoping. :)

These are my orange phase central beardies.Just dropped the first clutch for the season.Should be some stunning offspring.Both parents are from Rick Walker.Hope you like em...
This is Nubz...Mother

attachment.php

This is Puff...Father

attachment.php

This is Puff and Nubz together.My camera sucks, the pictures do not do them justice.

attachment.php

BD.jpg

female12.jpg

I will have eggs from these two within hours, most are spoken for from the first clutch, but more will come... they will be $60ea.

I currently have 62 central eggs incubating with another clutch due today & 23 eastern eggs incubating. The father to both clutches is a very light sandy colour as is one of the mums. The other mum is orange/brown but as they were kept on red desert sand before I got them it's hard to say exactly what colour they all are. I will post some pics up later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back