whos breeding bearded dragons?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive got 82 eggs at the moment and in a day or so will have another lot. the first 30 will be hatching on the weekend :) very excited. the dad of my guys is a nice yellow color but the mum is common grey.

is any one breeding whites and pale lemon not that (orange yellow) please let me know if you have any forsale this breeding season

x.jpg

xx.jpg

here is another female I have gravid atm, she is crossed with them same orange boy though

WOW brettix that second picture is amazing!

james them red phasez are awsum hey how much would you be selling the hatchies for ..?? also does anyone know of anyone in the sydney /penrith area who are selling or will be selling henrylawsoni...?? any help would be great thanx

my female eastern beardie has a belly full of eggs atm. The farther is electric yellow and get an ausum black chest and throat when breeding.

My first clutch of the season is now incubating, from this pair. I'm hoping some of the babies turn out nice and pale, but I guess time will tell.

Female (Cleo):

CLE1.jpg

Male (Mojo):

Mojo1-1.jpg

And this girl is gravid, she's not too far off laying.

Sunny1.jpg

The male she was paired with:

Tatsu1.jpg

Any Vic sellers got any eggs incubating? Probably easier than getting one freighted from interstate. I'd really like a juvy soon.

These pics are awesome, such nice colouring.

Hey does anyone have yellow, red or white bearded dragon hatchlings for sale that can meet at Sydney central station??

We're after our first beardy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back