Whos Breeding GWDs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor08

Reaction score
just finding out who is breeding GWDs this year and or who in vic has any for sale, this is just a tyre kick atm, but i am 75% serious on getting one or more likely a breeding pair

my 2 girls should produce the goods this season,blue phase gippys,does anyone still have the green phase gippys,havnt seen any for years,i personally prefer the green ones

theres no real difference between them,blue phase were supposed to be less common in captivity to the normal green phased gippys,funny thing is all i see is blue phased gippys these days,i would love to get some green phase ones,i remember going camping up in gippsland once and the green ones were all i saw,beautiful looking colors,price wise between them i dont think there is,only between gippys and easterns,ill try and get a pic soon,the only ones i have u cant see there coloring as there hibernating in the pic and they all live outdoors so grubby on top of that

this pic was taken in mid august,cant really see them well but its all i have at the moment

Attachments

• P8140457 (Small).JPG
    P8140457 (Small).JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back