Who's friends think ....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzajay77

Reaction score
that just because you keep reptiles, that your home is a haven for all those that they have in their home (wild) and would like relocated ??

Friend of mine has wild eastern bluey's in her back yard. Was lucky enough to find not one but two babies on her back deck.

She tried to bring it over to my house, knowing that i keep reps, asking me if i wanted it as she can't stand them and wants them out of her back yard.

This i might add is a 40 something year old woman ...

Anyone else had friends trying to off load wild reps or asked you to come and take them away from their house ?

LMAO I constantly get friends ringing me to tell me they have some thing for me and asking when I can come and pick it up, it gets a bit tiresome explaining that it is not legal and they should just leave it alone.

yah a friend of mine had a 7 1/2 foot python in his front yard he called me to come move it, so i did but as a result got tagged by it lol at the time my biggest snake id been bit by was 3 foot so it got the old heart goin.

yah a friend of mine had a 7 1/2 foot python in his front yard he called me to come move it, so i did but as a result got tagged by it lol at the time my biggest snake id been bit by was 3 foot so it got the old heart goin.

lmao that would be my luck. woman at work was gonna ring me to go remove a water dragon from the middle of a round about, meanwhile i'm thinking to myself, i don't know what i would do with it...

get yourself one reptile and all of a sudden you're steve irwin to some ppl

I get my friends ringing me to ask what they do when they find a snake. My usual advice is to leave the poor thing alone but if it's in a spot where it can get hurt, then I tell them to get someone in more experienced to move it.

Most people don't know I keep reps, but do know about the racing pigeons.

So usually I get called to "rescue" the "helpless" wild bird that has merely landed in someone's yard :rolleyes:

yea constitly. my neibor had a heart attack about a garden skink in her house then ia weeek later i told her one of my snakes that i had bacxk then got out.... she went to a hotel for a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back