Whos Going 2 CASTLE HILL REPTILE EXPO 2011 -13th FEB

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

REPTILIAN-KMAN

Reaction score
copied from post ?

REPTILE EXPO at the Castle Hill Sports Stadium on 13th
February 2011. The venue is located on the opposite side of
Showground Road about 300 metres from where the Frog and Reptile Expo
was previously held. See link below.

Reptiles - Home

Please note that the Castle Hill Reptile Expo is being held at CASTLE HILL, NOT Homebush Bay as reported by someone ! The Frog and Reptile Show will be at the Easter Show (Homebush Bay) in late April ? and is NOT connected with the Castle Hill Show.

About the Venue:

Fred Caterson Reserve at Castle Hill is a large multiple sports
facility covering a total of 58 hectares. The reserve features five
soccer fields or three cricket fields, cricket practice nets,
baseball field, ten tennis courts, a BMX track, remote control car
track and a basketball stadium.

http://www.thehills.nsw.gov.au/Ignit...ads/docs/Fred%
20Caterson%20Reserve%20aerial.pdf

NSW National Parks have been very helpful and cooperative in issuing
the first expo approval that is not affiliated with a reptile society or club.

We see this as a great step forward.

The expo will include commercial vendors selling products and
breeders selling reptiles.

There is plenty of parking and the stadium includes a canteen where food and drink will be available. We appreciate your support for this event and hope to see you all there.

this information was copied by me from earlier post

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/general-discussion-42/happening-castle-hill-reptile-expo-149665/

Its my first year going and I've been trying to find out is there an entrance fee?

Does anyone know how big this expo is going to be...how many tables/displays etc?

As many may understand, I'd hate to go to the trouble of travel, expenses and so on to discover it's only a small venue with very little to see.

I was also told that it will be very similar to the overseas expos in the fact that you can actually view and purchase animals onsite, is this true?

i will be there for sure. it will be my first one. i will also be going to the one at the penthrith sports center.

im looking at the page in scales and tails about the castle hill expo ans is does say reptles for sale, so hopefuly the answeres you question "jungleman".

the show is going to be big, even though its a first year for this show, many shops breeders have contacted the organisers already to be included. i will be going. Any questions Ring 0406448612 for any information =]

at least 20 tables of breeders will be there, i will have a table there selling all my excess stock off

yeah - you must bring ur rep licence as breeders will ask to see it, and take your cash no atm there i would think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back