Whos Going 2 CASTLE HILL REPTILE EXPO 2011 -13th FEB

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be going for sure :) had a great time at all the expos I went to last year looking forward to this years expos.

Yay! Love Expo season!

I will be having a stall too

See you all there :p

Hi Guys,

The Castle Hill Reptile Expo is going to be BIG ! We have all the big retailers and suppliers and most of the breeders coming along.
Entry is $10 for adults and $5 for children under 16. A family pass is $25 for 2 adults and 2 children.
We are looking for a few more VOLUNTEERS to help on Saturday for set-up and for all day on Sunday. You will be given an expo tee-shirt and your tasks will include security at the exits, helping at the entrance and various other tasks as required. Lunch and dinner and drinks will be provided depending on when you help. We'd prefer people who have had some experience at past expos although this is not essential. Thanks to all the kids who have volunteered but unfortunately due to public liability and OH&S we can only accept adults as volunteers. Please message me if you are interested. Thanks....Adrian

I think everyone should wear name tags with your APS screen name so we can identify one another :)

i think APS should have a stand there for members and that way members can introduce themsleves and APS can get to know there members rather than a username !!

hang out with APS team at the show - ( suggestion )

i think APS should have a stand there for members and that way members can introduce themsleves and APS can get to know there members rather than a username !!

hang out with APS team at the show - ( suggestion )

Great idea mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back