Who's Started Christmas shopping

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are doing secret Santa with my other half's fam as there are 35 ppl!!! As for my fam $20 each and only 8 ppl! As for the other half Im getting him a slushie machine and I want a new enclosure for Charli!! Fingers x-d I get it!!!

I don't want to even think about Christmas yet. I was at the shops (not Xmas shopping) today it was already crazy. I hate shopping.

Oh I LOVE shopping....but it's a lot easier doing it on line these days....sometimes a bit too easy. I just asked hubby what he wants for Christmas....he sails model boats, and he said he needed a few extra bits for his boats, so he'll get them himself and he's just bought me a little electronic musical keyboard, so we can both play with that. As there's just the two of us in the house, we buy things during the year, so don't splash out for each other at Christmas. We might buy some of our favourite food to have a special lunch or two over the Christmas / New Year, but as we're retired the holidays are just the same to us, except the town gets crowded with tourists so we try to stay at home as much as possible and keep off the local roads and away from the strangers who don't know where they're going. If we want something special, we generally buy it during the year or for a birthday or anniversary.

Ok Gosh back home from shopping trip from Hell ....
I;m so not good with that many bloody rude ill mannered people in the same place at once .. lol

Generic cheap female present: nice smelling soaps/shower products

Not always a bad thing, last Christmas a well intending male friend bought me some shower gel that was supposed to smell like freshly cut grass. Now why any one would want to smell like grass is beyond me, it was... interesting to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back