Who's very special lizard or snake or frog has a Facebook page of it's own ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ianinoz

Reaction score
Someone in another thread suggested I set up a Facebook page for Lizzy.

I've haven't but would love to see the kind of responses anyone who has done this is getting.

If your lizard or snake or frog has a facebook page share the link here.

My kids don't even have a facebook page why would you set one up for a pet, what are they going to say on it?

I know people who have set pages up for their pets... I do think it's a little odd, but each to their own I guess *:)

I have a friend who set up a FB page for his dog (Belak).... he updates it weekly with Woof Woof Woof Woof Grrrr Woof and other doggy pics an crap.. lols!! I wouldnt be bothered with it but its funny sometimes and dumb but I post on his wall an poke him anyways :rolleyes::)

seems like a bit of a waste of time and ur friends might think your a bit loco.

lizzy- is now being harrased by meal worms

lizzy- now sitting on transformer :p :D

I think he means a like page for Lizzy?

I am pretty sure the person was taking the piss when they suggested setting up a FB page for your lizzy.

I have a friend who set up a FB page for his dog (Belak).... he updates it weekly with Woof Woof Woof Woof Grrrr Woof and other doggy pics an crap.. lols!! I wouldnt be bothered with it but its funny sometimes and dumb but I post on his wall an poke him anyways :rolleyes::)

I seriously set one up for my Pug Diva.... she had around 150 friends more than half of them were other pugs then the Moderators took her page down..... they were probs jealous of her friend count !!!!!!

Well the trolls were attracted to this thread too. The usual ones.
For the trolls who are stalking me (you know who you are) , if you can't say something useful, and aren't interested in what I post, don't bother responding to me, even better, put me on your ignore list, that'll suit me and you'll not see my posts. Go and derail someone else's threads please.

I already said elsewhere that Lizzy wont be getting a facebook page. I regard facebook as a huge waste of time and I'm not a fan of it. I hardly visit or use my private facebook page and I never accept friend requests from total strangers on facebook.

i have one for yoda and keiko

That's interesting, Yoda is so full of character and such a fabulous pet that I'm not surprised.

Mostly updates on their development and growth and new things they get to try or start doing ?
And lots of photos ?.

Last edited:
I seriously set one up for my Pug Diva.... she had around 150 friends more than half of them were other pugs then the Moderators took her page down..... they were probs jealous of her friend count !!!!!!

Haha thats awesome i woulda befriended that cute lil hound!!! and poked her and commented on her pics too lol... stupid mods!!

It's remarkable you'd start a thread about facebook pet pages if you despise it so much. I must admit Ian, I do struggle with your logic sometimes.

Lol, and I thought my internet persona rubbed people the wrong way...Ian is starting to steal my thunder! I better pull my socks up..

It's remarkable you'd start a thread about facebook pet pages if you despise it so much. I must admit Ian, I do struggle with your logic sometimes.

Read my post above please.

I'll not respond to further troll posts in this thread.

Melissa, are you suggesting you're different in real life? Here I was thinking I'd met the ' real ' Melissa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back