why are super rats so hard to buy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if there was a particular strain of rats that bred so much more prolifically then others then shouldn't there be massive numbers of them for sale?
(I breed all my rodents to be albino, and as luck would have it almost all rodents at pet shops are either albino or het)

ahhhhhh i see you have played forky spooney before well my new line of super woma's cant wait to meet your super quails in fact they are licking there lips at the very suggestion. And as far as the super geckoes go they wont get past the front door as the will have no power over my 'hypo toad'

and if you really want to push this sdaji i will release my brand new 'minx' virus on your mouse population, what ya gonna do with no tales :)

Excellent. I just discovered the flaws in your plan. While holding your Superwoma and cavorting around in your volcano lair (and I thought I was the evil one and you were the good one! Oops! Or are we both the bad guys?) you distracted the said Woma, leaving fewer to devour my Superquails. Sure, many were lost to the remaining Superwomas, but enough got through to steal all your rattykryptonite. All your rattykryptonite are belong to us! Mwuahahahaha.

Your Hypotoad was irrelevant! The Supergeckoes were never going to leave the snakecave anyway as all they needed to do was release the Superquails.

So now I expect you to release your 'minx' virus, which rids my mice of their tales. Well, that's just fine and dandy as I wasn't enjoying the mice telling their tales anyway, in fact it was becoming rather tiresome, so I should thank you. Their new minky coats are quite lovely on the mice, even on their tails, but of course, this has all gone completely unnoticed by the rats, which are what we were squabbling over.

Now, someone buy my overpriced rats.

liedra: glad you managed to find the worthwhile bits among all the crap! It's a valuable skill around here ;) Cute quote! :lol:

I think i found one! Is this a super rat? :D

Attachments

• image007.jpg
    image007.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 46
I think i found one! Is this a super rat? :D

Oh wow! It's little Justice Julie, crime-fighting extraordinaire! She escaped from one of my racks last week, can you please return her? While in your care, please feed her lightning bolts, turbocheese, proton pellets and give her excercise and mental stimulation by introducing a supervillain or two into her pen each day.

Just introduced sneaky freaky to justice julie. I'm hoping for some little sneaky justice or freaky julies in the next couple of weeks :D

Attachments

• 42260.jpg
    42260.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 35
ill swap you some super brie for a trio of offspring :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back