Why geckos?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they are very cute and a fascinating animal and with the aboreal species there is so much you can do with their enclosures.

I suppose i had better give you a serious answer Kupper ;)

I just really enjoy watching them feed , mate or just cruising around their tubs , I can sit out in my herp room in the dark for a few hours and watch them .
My kids / missus love them too , so that's good . In fact i am yet to meet a single person who does not like them, especially my amyae .

I suppose i had better give you a serious answer Kupper ;)

I just really enjoy watching them feed , mate or just cruising around their tubs , I can sit out in my herp room in the dark for a few hours and watch them .
My kids / missus love them too , so that's good . In fact i am yet to meet a single person who does not like them, especially my amyae .

i agree mate but is it legal tojust watch them mate lol?

lol u sick man dicky but i agree i like watching them feed its like they have split personalities

They are very amusing to watch, especially stalking prey. I keep amyae & find their odd looks (big head, spiky skin etc) interesting & think they are great looking animals. Also my wife isn't so much into the snakes, but she loves my lizards (blueys & gex) which gets her interested in this hobby even if it's only to a small extent. Also they are such a diverse bunch in looks, colours & patterns, habitats, & behaviours. Love em!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back