why some people shouldnt have kids

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr feegle

Reaction score
hope its a venomoid

[video=youtube;79Al2VD-Kvw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79Al2VD-Kvw&NR=1[/video]

i agree i found that clip to be sickning i feel like punching that babies parents n the head don't you?
<3sarah(love snakes)

probably had it's fangs removed... or that kid would be frying it's eyes out, then dead..

Yeah its defanged, probably got no glands and their teaching the kid to not fear cobras, so it grows up to be a part of the family act. Poor state of affairs all round.

Fantastic! I love seeing a snake that not only has it's venom glands/fangs/whatever-they've-done-to-make-it-not-poisonous but is stressed to the max cause some stupid infant is being taught to have no fear or respect of animals. Perfect!
I love Australia.

it's had it's mouth sewn shut, this has been posted plenty of times, i'm surprised so many haven't seen it. It's shot in india, seemingly the father is a snake charmer passing knowledge from father to son.

That's so nasty. How does it eat if it's mouth is sewn? Do they just unsew it after it's done with the kid?
I hope at the end when it started wrapping that it kills that damn baby.

How does it eat?!!! Do they just let it starve or unsew it? Ahh I hate people.

we have seen it been done before and i went rank at the people sewing the snakes mouth shut

I'll remind everyone that, as has been pointed out, the footage was shot in India. And while we might find the behaviour of the parents to be anathema to our own ideals, we should also remember that India is another culture with a completely different set of values.

I'm not saying what they have done is OK - personally, I found it disturbing - just that they do things differently over there, and that kind of behaviour and set of values is obviously acceptable to some extent.

:p

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back