Wierdest thing just happened

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
So after work i finished the last of my tobacco and i was ment to be quitting, i get home and in the mail are 25 cigars i never ordered. Mayb someone doesnt want me to quit lol.

yup, but the website they are from i never visited and dont recognise the sellers details

lol they are just small, sort of single serve ones but should last me a while:p

Maybe its just me, but i wouldnt be all that confident about smoking anything that i didnt buy, and arrived at random :shock:

they were all still wrapped and each ciagar is individually wrapped. Waiting for a reply from the company

and? i'm half asleep, 15 and a half hours work and 5 hrs sleep leaves me dead lol

hollow out the middle so there isnt as much tabacco in it so you can quit easier.

sit back and enjoy (tho smoking is bad mmkay?) a company on ebay sent us 100 writable dvds that we had paid for, the next week we got another 100 out of the blue.

Sorry, I've got the opposite opinion. It's a challenge! You have just quit - prove you mean it by throwing them away!

Sorry, I've got the opposite opinion. It's a challenge! You have just quit - prove you mean it by throwing them away!
Yeah i agree , hornet, post them to me ill smoke them :) my mate came down from qld a couple of weeks ago and left a whole box (minus 2) of romeo and juliets , the only big cigars i like.

i wish someone would send me cigarettes! all i ever got in the mail were tazos when i was 5!

Life is just

Hornet smokes tsk tsk, way to ruin your lungs young man! :p

WOH. I would be a bit concerned as to how a company managed to figure out your address, name and the fact that you smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back