wild diamond

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timmy82

Reaction score
hey everyone

just thought i would share a few pics of the diamond that was in my old mans backyard on the weekend when i given him a hand to fix up his yard. he gets bout 20 plus of them come through his back yard but this one has to be one of the best onesz i have seen in long time
so enjoy the pics

wilddiamond004.jpg

wilddiamond014.jpg

wilddiamond044.jpg

wilddiamond052.jpg

wilddiamond058.jpg

wilddiamond067.jpg

wilddiamond026.jpg

wilddiamond024.jpg

Wow very good shots. Wild ones are so calm rant they..Very nice and yellow though.

That's a good looking Diamond. Love to have twenty odd pythons roaming through my backyard.

Wow very good shots. Wild ones are so calm rant they..Very nice and yellow though.

they are very calm and placid and and i was able to photograph it for bout 25minutes before it went on its way and i must have taken close to 400 photos of it and out the that lot i got bout 20 shots that i liked

Beautiful diamond. And very lucky to have in his backyard let alone so many! Gorgous colours.

Very Nice Tim!! Thank you for posting!!!

Snakeluvver3

Please explain?? What Tick??

2nd last pic. Is that a tick on/next to his eye?

Very Nice Tim!! Thank you for posting!!!

Snakeluvver3

Please explain?? What Tick??

i didnt notice the tick till after i had gone thru all the pics if i had seen while i was taking the pics i would have removed

Thanks Timmy!

Snakeluvver3

Well Spotted mate!!!

WOW that diamond is stunning!!!
beautiful shots too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back