Wild port mac diamonds released pics.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elapid@

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
here are some pics of some diamonds i released in the last week. sorry pretty crapy camera. The pics are not as good as i thought they would be.:?diamond 011 -01.jpg

diamond released 011- 02.jpg

diamond released 011.jpg

PC04released diamond 011-3.jpg

hi

nice shots, so far, what species of reptiles have you seen since you moved here?

a lot of rough scales, lots of green trees, a few eastern browns, blind snake, heeps of blue tongues, water dragons, water skinks, dwarf crowned snakes, tiger snake just one.

hopefully i will see some others

cheer steve

pics of tiger snake, was it in port or near the mountains more. they are pretty uncommon here on the coast

sorry mate i didn't get a shot other wise i would have definatly posted it, though it was on the the beach side of ocean rd heading towards lake cathie. second last i saw one was on the beach at seal rocks down in forster, sunning its self on the walk trail. and i didn't get a shot of that either as it took of pretty quick. though i have seen them more in the wild inland around bathurst, orange , lithgow .
cheer steve

That first one is really nice,were these rescues or something,I love it when they get realised back where they belong,good stuff....

I would love a diamond .. even a wild just to release it would be enough (well, for a little while anyway hehe) too bad i dont live near you i would love to watch. :)

sorry mate i didn't get a shot other wise i would have definatly posted it, though it was on the the beach side of ocean rd heading towards lake cathie. second last i saw one was on the beach at seal rocks down in forster, sunning its self on the walk trail. and i didn't get a shot of that either as it took of pretty quick. though i have seen them more in the wild inland around bathurst, orange , lithgow .
cheer steve
yes Tigers are probably the most common snake we get around this area.Even right around town they are common.

That first one is really nice,were these rescues or something,I love it when they get realised back where they belong,good stuff....

thanks
yeah they were all rescues, and it is great when they get released UN harmed, i try and release as close as possible from place of capture.

cheers steve

I would love a diamond .. even a wild just to release it would be enough (well, for a little while anyway hehe) too bad i dont live near you i would love to watch. :)

port diamonds are very stunning, rich in bright colors. its great fun

The thing i love about Port Macs is the variation in colour and pattern,i currently own 5 and they all look different..How many have you been catching and relocating lately,their seems to be a few around at present..Again good job..

The thing i love about Port Macs is the variation in colour and pattern,i currently own 5 and they all look different..How many have you been catching and relocating lately,their seems to be a few around at present..Again good job..

About 4 diamonds relocated in the past couple of weeks . I had other calls for suspected diamonds, didn't reach the scale where i think it should be removed.

cheers steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back