Wild RBBS & Blue- Tongue

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acrochordus

Reaction score
Since it was 27 degrees today on the Central Coast, i thought i would go for abit of a walk to see if i could find some Herps. Well i whent to Ourimbah, at this place where i had been looking around a far bit in winter, in that time i had been thinking it would be perfect habitat for a range of reptile. Well i set off for the walk at about 10:00am, in about 20 minutes i saw a RBBS, so i got some pics and kept walking but there was no more. I got home and found a Blue- Tongued Lizard on my lawn in the backyard.
Thanks Tim.

Attachments

• P8160659.JPG
    P8160659.JPG
    242 KB · Views: 131
  • P8160664.JPG
    P8160664.JPG
    313.6 KB · Views: 113
  • P8160669.JPG
    P8160669.JPG
    217.6 KB · Views: 137
  • P8160663.JPG
    P8160663.JPG
    250.7 KB · Views: 103
  • P8150643.jpg
    P8150643.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 89
Every time I see a RBBS it makes me want one even more, as soon as we get this move over and done with and I have my new herp room set up it will be on the top of my list

Nice mate i also saw a RBB as i was walking along a mates house, situated near some marshy area i love how secretive they are!

Every time I see a RBBS it makes me want one even more, as soon as we get this move over and done with and I have my new herp room set up it will be on the top of my list
yea deffinatly on top of my list when i turn 18 and get my Class 2 licence.
Thanks Tim.

Awsome pics acrochordus i my self live on the central coast and encounterd a redbellie like that the other day with one of those cool brown noses if you dont mind me askingdont mind me asking where do you live kinie or do you just herp there?

Sory about the muck up with the if you dont mind me asking bit didnt check it befor i sent it.:lol::lol::lol:

Awsome pics acrochordus i my self live on the central coast and encounterd a redbellie like that the other day with one of those cool brown noses if you dont mind me askingdont mind me asking where do you live kinie or do you just herp there?
PM sent!!

Thats a fantastic RBBS!
Nothing better then to see them in the wild:)
Thanks for sharing,
Ben.

keep up the good work young fella

ourimbah is an amazing herp spot i have been there once there is an abundance of forest dragons and land mullets

keep up the good work young fella

ourimbah is an amazing herp spot i have been there once there is an abundance of forest dragons and land mullets
Yea i heard that the place i whent today has a stack of Land Mullets, When i was walking there with my dad he said he saw a lizard jump off the tree to the ground so i investigated it but came up empty, so could of even been a Angle Head.
Thanks Tim.

also stephans banded snakes and forest tigers dwell there,i mite head up there soon i reckon its a great spot although ive been having alotof sucess this week with herps in north west sydney catching a couple of browns,whips and even a beardie was out which surprised me
oh and a little moutain dragon

also stephans banded snakes and forest tigers dwell there,i mite head up there soon i reckon its a great spot although ive been having alotof sucess this week with herps in north west sydney catching a couple of browns,whips and even a beardie was out which surprised me
oh and a little moutain dragon
Nice finds, yea it's a great spot, i was sussing it out in winter, can't wait to fully spring and summer i will be getting out on the roads at night, to photography all different snakes that live hear.
Thanks Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back