Wildlife Art

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

guzzo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Here is a frog I have just completed - Acrylic on Canvas. I usually (have done quite a few) use pastels on card or do cartoons in digital but after a long break I have decided to do a collection of my local animals in paint….View attachment 221184BTW this is my first pic using paints, my next is going to be a croc ona canvas 1800 x 1200 so I will keep you posted as it develops.

Woah that's gorgeous. I love it.
Cheers for sharing.
Look forward to seeing more of your great work.
I love the frog.

Woah that's gorgeous. I love it.
Cheers for sharing.
Look forward to seeing more of your great work.
I love the frog.

Why thank you Tara, it is hard to get a good pic of it though...pic is hanging on the wall. I try to draw pretty much true to life from photos I take. Using any new medium for the first time is a bit of a learning curve and paint is very different from pastells but I think with a bit more practice it will become my preferred medium.

Great work mate. That looks amazing, you should be very happy with that. The next one should be good to see as well.

Thanks mate,

There is never enough time in a day though..work always seems to get in the way.

Thanks mate,

There is never enough time in a day though..work always seems to get in the way.

I know that feeling, that is my lifestyle at the moment. It sucks no time for snakes.

Very good first in that medium ;) looking forward to seeing more

Thats beautiful! The detail on the frog is amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back