Will GTF's eat fish.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fish u should never give it a full clean unless u move the tank and its best then to use the same dirty water as prior to the move ive keeped **** loads of fish the best thing is for them to make there on dirty cycle of water and try hard not to fck the cycle up

dirty fish tank = healthy fish

i keep neon tetras with mine and they are fine
nice GTF

Yes, I agree with chris, swordtails, guppies, platy's are all live bearers and can tolerate a wide range of conditions.

To help out - Use aquarium salts (for freshwater fish) and I found some bacteria that i used that helps keep the water clean.

Maybe you could consider feeding fish to your GTFs on forceps if insects are in short supply.

If you want to go cheaper still, buy a bait catcher and go to your local creek with some prawn, mullet or pillie - and catch hundreds of guppies etc!!! That's how I do it in my barra tank!

i now have some neon tetras and albino catrfish with my frogs. and theyre all doing fine.
and slimy if i went down to the local creek with a baitfish catcher, i would barely get a little fish.lol

i now have some neon tetras and albino catrfish with my frogs. and theyre all doing fine.
and slimy if i went down to the local creek with a baitfish catcher, i would barely get a little fish.lol

Wow... I must be lucky then, i catch anywhere up to 150 fish and prawns at a time!!! Well.. shouldn't boast now should I :p

Maybe I can export some down to you hehe...

Wow... I must be lucky then, i catch anywhere up to 150 fish and prawns at a time!!! Well.. shouldn't boast now should I :p

Maybe I can export some down to you hehe...

jeeez, i bet you could catch them with a fork.lol. theres that many of them.

yeh i think your lucky.
hmmm importing little fish?? NAH

or fancy guppies... never die.. beautiful... cheap... breed like crazy.. live young.. im a little biased... but i think they're rather good fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back