Will They Be Selling Praying Matids At The Castle Hill Reptile Expo This Sunday?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaReptileBoy

Reaction score
hey
my dad said he would buy me a mantid if they sold them at the castle hill reptile expo this sunday!

Isn't it Praying Mantis??? Hope you can find one to buy! Best of luck :D

cheers yea iv heared of that site aus herps and you should come to the expo we could meet up and its pronounced praying mantid thanks for the info guys and if i dont find one then i think that website will be the best bet i want a rainforest mantid but

hi extreme pets will have some spiny leaf stick insects for sale --and i think they will be fairly INEXPENSIVE !!

cheers im after a mantis but thanks for the info will they be selling them

there is another "bug "person going ,but as to what they are selling i dont know
!

your in sydney why dont you just hang out in the garden and get some for free

do you know if exo terra will be selling there tanks there like will they have a table?

I'm not sure if they're taking them there but Kellyville Pets is 5 mins away from the expo so if you don't find any, they have a LOT of stock of mantis, beetles, leafy stick insects, scorpions etc at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back