Will They Be Selling Praying Matids At The Castle Hill Reptile Expo This Sunday?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually both Mantis and Mantid are correct, no spelling issues there. Though Mantids refers to the whole of Mantodea, from what I have been told.

u Aussies need to make 1 rule for all states...its pathetic...i feel for some of u spesh from the West

Kirsten's Kreepy Krawlies will be there tmw she sell all kind of insects

Kirsten doesn't have a stall. She's just taking orders to the show to save on posting

Kirsten's Kreepy Krawlies will be there tmw she sell all kind of insects

yea i called her last night and ordered a tank and a stick insect she really nice she gave me 2 pairs of crowned stick insects for free haha guess ill just have to look around for some when i go out herping !

yea i called her last night and ordered a tank and a stick insect she really nice she gave me 2 pairs of crowned stick insects for free haha guess ill just have to look around for some when i go out herping !

i am glad u got what u wanted :) and also she on facebook so try add a friend u will see all sorts of photos of critters I love it when she takes photos and put them on FBk

i am glad u got what u wanted :) and also she on facebook so try add a friend u will see all sorts of photos of critters I love it when she takes photos and put them on FBk

ayy haha definatly buying from her again when these guys die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back