Winton

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

naivepom

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Recently went on a 4 day camping/herping trip to Winton with Palex (from APS), Teresea and Keegan. We had great success finding reptiles despite driving the 'wrong' road for 3 out of the 4 nights. Just thought I'd post this link of the trip as a record for anyone thinking of going out there. I can highly recommend it. We saw a stack of beardies, blue tongues, BHPs, ctenophurus and aspers. Photos are in no particular order. Also seen but not photographed were DOR BHPs, V. gouldi and panoptes, a massive mulga, a juvenile brown and centralian blue tongue.

Winton - a set on Flickr

Great work. Some fantastic shot in that set. Congratulations.

Cheers guys, yeah we had a blast - already planning the next trip to NT and WA if anyone in those areas fancies showing me a few cool places?

Stef - we didnt see any carpet pythons on the trip. It would of been interesting to see what sort of colouration they had for that area but secretly I was kind of pleased we didnt see any as we have plenty of them in Townsville where I live so really wanted to see different reptiles.

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back