Wo is me

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donk^

Not so new Member
Reaction score
:( My wife wont let me have a Spotted, what do you do hide it in a safe place so she dont know? maybe in here sock draw ;)

oh my god...:rolleyes: :shock: :shock: who wears the pants in your house hold hey. lol
do what i do...my hubby says no more. so i buy em, pay for em then tell him when i am picking it up, cant do much then can he. lol..

Can't u make it worth her while;)

its far easier to beg for forgiveness, then ask for permisiion.

One word for you: whipped.
:D
I think there are better methods than deceiving your loved one so you get what you want. Come to a compromisel. Find the reasons she is against it and work through them with her. Even getting some sort of silly system where you can earn 'snake points' to help win her over to the herp side. Say you need 100 points to be able to get one, and every time you do something you would rather not do you get points [washing up? (3 points) Changing babies nappy? (5 points) Following her around all day while she shops and tries things on? (30 points) Visiting the in-laws of your own accord? (35 points)] and when she does something she likes you also get points. [Spending a night with the girls whilst your bored at home? (15 points) Buys herself another pair of shoes or something else unnecessary? (25 points- depending on price)] etc etc etc.
IMO ofcourse. I would hate for my partner to hide something from me.

Buy one, say you found it in the garden being terrorized by a cat, You saved it's life now that you have had it for a few days it cannot be released back into the wild or it will die, start to whimper a little bit and look into her eyes and plead "you don't want it to die do you?"

She'll let you keep it for sure.

Buy one, say you found it in the garden being terrorized by a cat, You saved it's life now that you have had it for a few days it cannot be released back into the wild or it will die, start to whimper a little bit and look into her eyes and plead "you don't want it to die do you?"

She'll let you keep it for sure.

unless of course she is the sort of person who would see a snake in the garden and belt it over the head with a shovel... then of course she may just tell you to give it back to the cat....

oh my god...:rolleyes: :shock: :shock: who wears the pants in your house hold hey. lol.
I'm sure donk does .................... when she lets him:p

Seriously Donk don't think you can just get it and all will pan out, it'll end up being something she resents you for. Just file for divorce within the next week, it will save time.

Someone once said it is easier to obtain forgiveness than it is to ask permission.

IsK

:( My wife wont let me have a Spotted, what do you do hide it in a safe place so she dont know? maybe in here sock draw ;)
just hide it in your shed or say its a legless lizard lol;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back