Woma or BHP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you mean the Uluru 14mth okd male....then yes my dear.And i named him jeffrey (watch Get Him to the Greek and all will be made clear),cos who could be afraid of a jeffrey?I have had him home since 11am,played with him until 1.30pm put him in his new house and he hasn't stopped moving about......he has even pooped!

we have both, i vote for a BHP only because they dont tend to mistake your fingers/hands for food, ha ha .

If you mean the Uluru 14mth okd male....then yes my dear.And i named him jeffrey (watch Get Him to the Greek and all will be made clear),cos who could be afraid of a jeffrey?I have had him home since 11am,played with him until 1.30pm put him in his new house and he hasn't stopped moving about......he has even pooped!
Cool, he offered me that one but I have never raised hatchlings before so I wanted the babies.

This may help sway the votes :p

Pick up this Tanami today from GSXR Boy

Calm as a kitten when handled but eats like a monster lol

IMG_2354.jpg

Hoestly whatever you get your gonna love it and respect it,care and nuture it.and yep you will probs end up with both plus more in the long run.whatever you do finally choose you have to tame it to you,and doing that is fun no matter what size or species your snake is.my main 3 all have different traits and attitudes and funny little habits.snakes are cool!

WOMAS,WOMAS,WOMAS YEH YEH YEH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back