Woma Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ad

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Are you trying to make me jealous? If so, mission accomplished. I hate you! :evil:

;) ;) ;)

Do you know the provenance of that animal? He is quite stunning.

Are you trying to make me jealous?

Yeh same!!! It made me very jealous. Dam lucky to have such a good looking python!

sdaji, he is Uluru form bred by Simon Stone (SouthernX).
if you guys are jealous then, - mission accomplished!! I consider myself lucky to have him, glad ya like him.
btw Simon is fantastic to deal with and has incredible animals, I would imagine demand would be high, like the quality!

how big is he ad? very nice and he has great demand for them so i hope i get a chance to purchase some of them.

I thought it looked like an Uluru. Yes, demand is high, he's already sold all of this season's Ulurus, I was speaking to him about them last week.

oh, ad, did I mention that I hate you! :evil:

;)

Ricko, he's around the 3' mark, huge eater.
Neil, the female is growing rapidly too and even bigger eater!
She is very unusual, quite stunning! I shall have to put some pics up soon.
Glad you all like them!

Ad, that's one gorgeous woma!! Can't wait to see the female :D
Sounds like they're going to make a great pair.

by the way Simon is fantastic to deal with and has incredible animals, I would imagine demand would be high, like the quality!
Couldn't agree more...

Not too fond of womas but the Uluru form looks good retaining the panda bear eyes"my term"The SA womas are long and ugly as sin, and the tanami womas aren't that nice for the $$$ i'd have a bhp any day:)

Here are some pics of the female, she has bizarre banding, the thickest Ive seen
its like her pattern is inverted to standard woma.
this pic shows her 'skeleton' pattern
I hope you like her

http://www.aussiepythons.com/module...ame=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

Showing some of the orange underbelly. I will get an underbelly shot one day - they have so much colour it is unreal. glass table maybe.
http://www.aussiepythons.com/module...ame=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

The scales going with the sun, showing up the orange hue down the neck.

THey're working, but the file size is over 800K, so may be very slow to download by modem. :-(

ad, I think your womas are horrible, I hate them and wouldn't take them if you paid me.

*cries profusely from jealousy*

;) ;) ;)

Maybe one day a few seasons from now I'll be afford to buy some of their babies *daydreams away*

Don't like him, don't like her! well maybe just a little bit, well actually quite a bit, actually I bl**dy LOVE them both, I want them I want them I want them!!!!!!
Beautiful Ad, just beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back