Woma Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redline

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
which 1 is better the SA Woma Python or NT Woma..i am thinking of buying a pair.

Which is better Ford or Holden ...... have a look at them and choose which pair you like the look of

re woma pythons

The tenant creek form of the N.T womas .Seem to be the most sort after by keepers. And its my favourite.And i keep a couple of different locality forms.Heres a pic of one of my young from last season.Its now 10 mounths old.It already has its adult colours.I think its a little CRACKER what do yous think regards shane from aussie pythons

shane that woma is awsoome u gotta be happy with that one

Ooooohhhhh I like them all lol. Shane was that pic taken recently in it's "adult colours" or will that change still? I love it how it is :D

Shane that is a beauty, i myself prefer the thin line markings.
I am looking to get some very soon...

Shane they are amazing looing snakes-do you sell offspring?

Youll get a huge asortment of forms from most areas especally the northen forms,ie tanami (also refered to as tennant creek), Uluru, pilbara, sandfire etc. The WA womas pilbara has sent over is a mixed bag of 4-5 different morphs some with pin stripped orange bands and high yellow background, some with wide bands and with an aray of back ground colours, some that are just plain, and some that are just plain weird. Still waiting for Browns!. There will definitly be some hot and unusual womas avilable in the next season or two.

PilbaraPythons said:
lt obviously just comes down to personal chioce.
I prefer the wider bands as in the specimens we find on the Pibara coast.

thats a hot looking one too

I have a Tanami form and I understand the father is almost white with golden bands. Rock is correct, they vary so much even in small populations. The best advice is choose 2 you like and don't get too caught up in where they are from, far better to get good animlas regardless of place of origin, IMO.

u cannot beat a woma imo. for years my fav pythons were centralians but womas have over taken them.

its official! i love womas!

I have usually struggled to see what the attraction was with Womas, they just havent grabbed me like some other pythons have, but the photos of Shanes are strangely compelling. They are changing my mind.
Shane do they stay the color as adults?

I was exactly the same until I got my first Womas and was the same about Blackheads, I liked them but couldn't understand the fuss. Now I want more :)

well i can get the sa womas for $800 each.But i like the NT womas better..just dont no the price on them.

Yes SA Womas have always been cheaper, not as desirable apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back