woma scare

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Reaction score
hi guys
had a bit of a scare today
i came home and went to feed my snakes but one of my womas was not there.
so after pulling the garage apart for about an hour i found him curled up on a book in the bookshelf . i carnt belive how lucky i was to find him.
so after putting him back in he had a big drink a ate 2 fuzzy rats
next time i clean their cages i will be double checking that the doors are closed all the way

Damn, that WAS an awful scare. I'm glad you found him safe and well!

thats one reason why i put locks on all my cages. the door have to be fully shut or the locks dont work. i have never lost a snake in 9 years

i do have locks on the doors , i just diddnt close the glass all the way when i locked it
i wont be making that mistake twice

Robbo said:
i do have locks on the doors , i just diddnt close the glass all the way when i locked it
i wont be making that mistake twice

in that case you should reconstruct your doors.

im glad you found him. that would have ben k fright to see him gone, i would be worried and scared if one of my spotteds got out.

Jesus christ, you must have been packing them!

I have had 2 snakes escape recently, all due to me stupidly leaving cage doors open when i am half asleep. I am pretty good at finding them though...

Cheers

yeah my stomach droppped and my heart was raceing
but accidents do happen and we learn from our mistakes

so how do you make a better sliding glass door

re woma

Yep snakes that escape in garages and sheds etc usually shoot through,best to have womas inside your house if possible,good you fond it anyway. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back