Woma Setup.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WomaBoy

Reaction score
Hey, im intrested in buying a tanami woma python. i found one that is 8 months old. At the moment i have 1 childrens python hatchie and a bearded dragon. I know how to take care of reptiles i just need some help on how to set up an 8 month womas enclosure, any help ??

thanks sam :)

Womas will be fine in a tub, ive got both my Womas in tubs. the oldest of the 2 is almost a year old. as long as the tub is sufficient size and you give it water and shelter you wont have any problems.

decent size tubs are always good but depending on the size of your woma and if its timid or pretty relaxed , you could always go with a decent sized enclosure ,not huge or anything with plenty of hides , both my womas are just over 80cm at 8 months old and they havent buy any means been over fed or power fed just good growers , but it is personal choice both mine kept their relaxed attitude and kept eating after going into enclosures

I have my yearling woma in a 30L tub at the moment, without issue, will obviously need to upgrade to a full sized enclosure in the next 6 mths - year but initially tubs are great for womas, and all snakes for that matter. Womas grow really quickly so tubs are an affordable option as they can be upgraded to a bigger tub as needed. Here's a semi recent pic of his tub, the perches aren't really needed for womas thou I have seen him cruising over them, this tub used to house a jungle hence the perches

P1040068 (640x554).jpg

Hey thanks :), i am looking at keeping it in an woodern tank with sliding doors, what equipment do i need for set up ( heating etc...) Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back