Women only taxis

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Big Trace? She knows a thing or two about taxis, and she definitely likes women?

0,,5985062,00.jpg

Nope, because unlike you I would respect that if you wanted a man's only taxi that you desrve one to feel safe ;) Whereas you jumped to the conclusion of it being sexism.

Well to be honest the whole concept is sexist and prejudicial. Excluding a person based on sex is you guessed it.....SEXIST!!

I really hate know it all children who don't like listening to others opinions!

Myra was a competent driver too by all reports.
Get in her cab?

myraDM1507_468x655.jpg

I think its a good idea, the less leering on the part of older, sleazy men I have to put with, the better. I think they should really do in depth background checks into people who are hired as taxi drivers.

if u dont feel safe catching a cab with a male driver, catch a bus!! should feel safe with more people on it!!

Well to be honest the whole concept is sexist and prejudicial. Excluding a person based on sex is you guessed it.....SEXIST!!

I really hate know it all children who don't like listening to others opinions!

Do you agree with all men's gyms? How about all men's hairdressers? You guessed it, there are all excluding people based on sex. What's that called again...?

And I am not a child, and I do listen to other people's opnions. I have listened to all of yours haven't I? I have already stated I can understand why women's groups can be sexually discriminating but this is potentially stoping crimes such as abuse and rape worldwide.
Or is that not important to you.

Really Fritzi, what you were inferring was that you don't like the fact that people that don't look like you are driving cabs. Indians, those bloody Pakis, etc
I have spent a fair chunk of my life in the UK and I've seen this so many times before...
It's the usual 'bash a person doing a job that we consider beneath us' trick.

Stop being a princess and get some kind of understanding of the world.

Really Fritzi, what you were inferring was that you don't like the fact that people that don't look like you are driving cabs. Indians, those bloody Pakis, etc
I have spent a fair chunk of my life in the UK and I've seen this so many times before...
It's the usual 'bash a person doing a job that we consider beneath us' trick.

Stop being a princess and get some kind of understanding of the world.

I find that offensive. I do not racially discriminate and how dare you imply that I do. I don't believe cabbies are underneath us, I am just sick of the things I have to put up with when being driven home.
I am not a princess and I understand the world a whole lot better than most people my age so I'd appreciate it if you keep comments like that to yourself.
Also, all the pictures of the women you have posted look like respectable ladies, don't tell me your judging them because they don't look like the rest of us? God forbid!

Maybe you should get your licence if your so worried about cabs. This thread is getting pathetic..stop having a go at every single person that disagrees with you!!

I know i can whine and whinge alot but sheeeeeeesh ..

CAT FIGHT !!!!!

hey i am all about equality and women's right, so it is only fair that you fight in lingerie whilst i stand around wth my macho sexist buddies drinking beer and talking about footy and slapping the waitresses on the rear. Go Manly !!!

Maybe you should get your licence if your so worried about cabs. This thread is getting pathetic..stop having a go at every single person that disagrees with you!!

I know i can whine and whinge alot but sheeeeeeesh ..

IF you read the very first post, I'm not elegible for it yet. And I'm not arguing with every single person who disagrees with me, I'm arguing with the people who think that because I want the right to feel safe in cabs that I'm sexist. IF THAT'S TRUE THEN IM A BIG SEXIST SEXISM MASTER. :) Anyway you guys can squabble about it yourselves this is my last post here. Go nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back