Women only taxis

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think they need those 60mm plexiglas screens completely enclosing the driver. I get sick of some of these blokes pretending to grab the gear knob in an automatic car and sticking their hand on my knee! Shhhhesh!

I did have one taxi driver drive me to an atm and force me to give him all my money. But I did also throw up in his car. Thought it was a bit suss not to be able to pay on his machine though.

Haha that's very irrelevant. Who cares whether or not one is set up. If it is the people who want to use it can... You just have to keep in mind that women can't drive :p

What would you like next ? Women only trains? Bahhh
There was a current affairs show on the ABC today running a segment about female only trains in major cities in India.

So you think all men are out to abuse you either mentally, psychically or emotionally?
Hmmm someone lives under a rock
The sad thing is she would be not alone in thinking this.
This link was posted on another forum I frequent.
Sad way to live.

Last edited:
There was a current affairs show on the ABC today running a segment about female only trains in major cities in India.

This was posted on another forum I frequent.
Sad way to live.
I cant believe u got me to read that bs

Dunno if it's been said but I can't see the need for a "Women's Taxi" after all it isn't that far from the KItchen to the bedroom is it? :p

This was posted on another forum I frequent.
Sad way to live.

Yeah and all lights in the sky are UFO's, the government is trying to control your mind with flu shots. Go make yourself a tin foil hat buddy.

It's like saying all women will drown their babies....after all there have been quite a few cases of that you nutjob

I think its a good idea y dont we just segregate everyone so we dont hav ne more whining

Last edited:
Wasn't there a male taxi driver up in NT raping young blokes who passed out in his cab recently? I think I only want female cab drivers as well.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back