wont feed unassisted

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutz

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I had a clutch of diamond cross carpets this time last year there were 24 all but two ate pink rats pretty quickly but two females would not eat. With lots of work force feeding these two snakes (and trying other methods) one started eating goldfish scented rats two weeks ago and just now ate two non scented rats.The other one will not take anything by her self i have tried every thing and am wanting suggestions on feeding her.This snake looks to me to have something wrong with her eyes it looks like cateracts does anyone know what it is cause ive had people look at her but no one has ever seen it before.please give your opinions thanks. :?:

perhaps it has retained the eye caps from the last shed? put it in a damp pillow case overnight if that is the case and they should come off

No all sheds were fine its deep in her eye ball, its a white dot same both sides

Is it possible to get pics, people may have a better chance of helping out with suggestions if we could see what you are talking about...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back