Woo Hoo!!! i got it

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryony

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Guess what!
I finaly got my licence! I'm so excited and my 5 Bird Eating Spiderlings arrived today they are only spiderlings at the moment about the size of a 20c coin but are so cute and cuddly :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

-Bryony :wink:

cute and cuddley
i spent my entire day playing eith 17 puppies all day 8 and a half hours dont talk about cute and cuddley its given he a head ache and congrates on your license and the babys how long did the license take (im still waiting on mine)

congrats!, but...cute and cuddley???? think we might have to nick name you "Morticia" from the adams family. lol :lol:

real small birds or real big spiderlings? lol there called bird eaters because they do,though rarely, most eat insects as babys up to pinkies as adults i beleive. :)

it took about 5 days but it hasn't arrived yet i had to hound on them and then they sent it and told me over the phone the number and everything but the paper bits not here yet but i'm still excited!!!
i want to get soooooooo many things but my BF has me on a tight rope (cause we are renting)
i would get a cute and cuddly dog but i have one and she is WAY to big to have in a town house :cry:

not in nsw mick. my local aquarium shop sells them. bit too creepy for me, ill stick to non insectile pets. :)

no licence needed for the spiders just have to like them, and they don't eat much at all.
My mum has finches and say she has to many.......... :twisted:
hehehehe

There was an articel on a bird eating spider that carried a 2.5kg fish (dead) up the bank next to its burrow and had a feast

Camel Spider

These don't really exist, do they? >>>> >>>> They run 10 mph, can jump three feet, and are nocturnal. When >>>>they bite >>>>you, you are injected with a numbing venom, so if you are bitten >>>>when you >>>>are sleeping, you may wake up with part of your leg or arm >>>>missing because >>>>it has been gnawing on it all night long. >>>> >>>> If you disturb one and the sun makes contact with it, you >>>>better run as it >>>>will instantly run for your shadow. They are cannibals, as shown >>>>in the >>>>attached picture the one on the bottom is eating the one on the >>>>top. >>>> >>>> These are found daily by troops in IRAQ. Imagine waking up and >>>>finding >>>>one of these in your sleeping bag . . .!! >>>> ver heard of a camel spider?

thats not the same spider these are native to australia and are found in QLD
Its not reconmended that you hold/cuddle them cause you can crush them and hurt them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back