Woo!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tornacade

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I got my P.sarina sling today, but I also picked up a gravid black rock scorpion, no pics of the sarina as of yet. when i put him/her in a bigger container il snap a pic or 2 but heres the black rock View attachment 181720 (Sorry dodgey pictures, there from a webcam that isnt all that good)

what size container are you putting the sling into? Best to keep them in a small container, large containers can mean they dont find their food and its really a waste, they dont need room and in a large container your less likely to see them out and about

uhmm hes in a real small deli cup, i cant open it to feed it quick enough withou it getting out :p i was only gunna move it into a small deepish round one

how big is he? I use those small deli cups for slings anywhere up to 30mm

bit bigger than my fingernail, na its not one of those ones im gunna move him into one of those, its a container just smaller then a kfc potato and gravy container (LOL sorry for the crappy comparison but its the only thing that comes to mind)

I just googled it, that is a large looking hairy spider, what type are they?

Garthy - it's a P.Sarina (tho bought from pet shop, they're often wrong) ... it's the smallest species in Australia I think :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back