WoooooHooooo At last so excited!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IgotFrogs

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hiya Guy's,
I'm so very excited my pretty levis levis female (big mumma ) just laid for me two big beautiful eggs I'm so excited hehehehe i just had to post she looks awesome for just having laid ,,,,

Attachments

• P071210_11.11[01].JPG
    P071210_11.11[01].JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 132
hehehehe i know i dont think you guys could have put up with me much longer hahahaha

Oh gosh i know lol .... I've only had her just over a week and its been painful waiting hehehe many thanks to the most awesome Mr DickyKnee!!!!!!!

OMG Nooooooooo...we are going to have to listen to her going on and stressing till they hatch...hheellppp!!

:) :) :) :)

hehehehehe ,,, Me stress ? never :) lmao

YAyayayayayayayayayayayayay! Congrats kell :D
Im soo excited for you!

Oi ! be nice lol I'm excited lmao ..... i wonder if i microwave them on defrost if it will speed them up any lmao .... nah i'm well chuffed my big mumma is alright thats was the only thing i was worried about if everything else comes off ok thats just a bonus!

nawwww you guys ya support is heart warming lmao .....

hehehe i already have two tiny hatchies but i think i'll wet myself with excitment if these hatch jay lol

Its beyond exciting isn't it!!

Our latest hatched at 11.30pm three weeks ago, and I wanted to burst, and I had no one to tell at that time of night!!

They are such cute little replicas of their parents - and so bloody quick :lol:

Congrats to you IGF :)

ty very much i have some tiny bubs here i picked up from Dicky Saturday week ago when i got big mumma i thought those were tiny but new hatched little guys omg!!!!! lol ...

Now just rememebr Kelly.

The humidity has to be EXACT

The temps have to be EXACT

The incubation medium has to be the correct depth

The eggs have to remain UPRIGHT, no sharp or sudden movements.

ALL THESE THINGS TO STRESS ABOUT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back