Woop Woop First Eggs of the season from My High Blue GTP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

congo_python

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just got home to my High blue GTP starting to lay her first clutch and my first eggs of the season.
No pic's of her laying as I don't want to disturb her, but I can see two eggs so far.
Here's some pics of her Gravid anyway.

Attachments

• Gravid Blue Girl 2013 (19).jpg
    Gravid Blue Girl 2013 (19).jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 232
  • Gravid Blue Girl 2013 (17).jpg
    Gravid Blue Girl 2013 (17).jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 205
  • P1080590.jpg
    P1080590.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 189
  • P1040829.jpg
    P1040829.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 203
ozpet cat litter - it is pellets made from wood, great stuff. Spagnum moss in the bowl for humidity works a treat and unfortunately she slugged out with 13 sluggs and 2 good eggs.
Ah well theres always next year.

Ah, bummer mate :(

Focus on the positives, you still have 2 good eggs and I bet they will be absolute stunners when they hatch! :D

ozpet cat litter - it is pellets made from wood, great stuff. Spagnum moss in the bowl for humidity works a treat and unfortunately she slugged out with 13 sluggs and 2 good eggs.
Ah well theres always next year.
So with snakes if there r no veins they r duds but in lizards they can vein up few days later???

So with snakes if there r no veins they r duds but in lizards they can vein up few days later???
Slugs are smaller and look different (darker) - very easy to tell.

I hope you hatch a pair of stunners, Congo.

good eggs can appear to have no veins but vein up a few days later, incubate all bar one that are small odd oval shapes and brownie yellow in appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back