world idol

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bkgone

Reaction score
anyone watchin this i think they are pathetic singers anyways GO GUY GO GUY GO GO GO GUY

Guy was absolutely amazing, as usual. Other standouts for me was the very last guy and the tiny little blonde from Poland. Brave girl from Arab and fell about laughing when they showed all the disgruntled Arabs rushing the stage unhappy at the judges decision.
That little polish twat of a judge was just there to be an idiot but must say he redeemed himself by being so flattering towards our Guy!

I would have watched it had there been a nice lookin bird wearing a snake and little else! :p ..................[ducks sexist pig tirade] lol..................................p.s. GO THE FRO!!

what a load of crap....I HATE REALITY SHOWS :evil:

LOVED Guy, Diana (The Arab chic from Jordan) and Kelly. The First guy they showed was hillarious, I want whatever he was on!

Wattso, it's alright, we'll forgive you after all, your only male :wink: :lol:

wattso said:
I would have watched it had there been a nice lookin bird wearing a snake and little else! :p ..................[ducks sexist pig tirade] lol..................................p.s. GO THE FRO!!

I hear loud and clear :wink:

I would have watched it had Adolf Hitler been entered to sing the American national anthem...

Amy, Can you get me off on an insanity plea then? :D

Wattso, I prosecute the bad guys not defend them! But insanity wouldn't work for you anyways,
ducks sexist pig tirade] lol
pretty much means you know what you said was gonna get you in trouble. You incriminated yourself and stuffed up a defence of insanity in one hit. Welldone!

But surely to inciminate oneself is insane? lol :lol: :lol:

You'd be surprised how many people actually do incriminate themselves while trying to be smart and confuse the lawyers. If you ever go to court. Unless you know you are smarter than the lawyer prosecuting and the judge, just sit there and answer the questions truthfully (Atleast that way the sentence isn't so bad)

Um.................plea bargain then? :D Hopefully ill never be in court , atleast not being prosecuted anyway. :D

My advice DO NOT GIVE A STATEMENT AT ALL UNTILL IT GOES TO TRIAL.

That way the witnesses have already given 2 statements.1 noted in the police black book the other an official taped statement at the cop shop.Then run a section 48E (like a pre trial practise) a few months later,they then give there story for a 3rd time this time under oath in a court of law (they easily get confused and change words in statements over a period of time lol).Come trial day 12 months or so later they again give there statements under oath usually with contradiction to there original statements lol,they usually have changed there accounts of what happened several times in this long period of time while you have said your piece but once :) and you can make it up as you go to coincide with there statements :p

Works when facing a jury in district or supreme :p

If in local court simply write a hand up statement to give to the judge and back date the date to the date of the crime lol

back to the idol thing....
i thought it a bit of an embarassment really...only 3 people were up to the standard of what you'd expect from a WORLD idol, kelly clarkson, guy and the nowegian dude last. the rest were about the equivalent of the bottom of our top 40! and what in gods name was that first guy thinking? the gerbil on the blockbuster ads sings that song better than he did! he looked like an aerobics instructor complete with the 80's wrist bands and everything lmao

the german dude sounded like a dieing cat!

the hole idole thing is one big advertising scam the record companys force the winners into a contract to recive only about 4% of the profits and little to no costs are covered. the result at the end of the day is that they will bropbly get a grand or 2 if there bills aint to big. the reson that these artist have sold so much is simply the record companys generated hype as there has never been an artist where the record company can make so much money off the one person so this leads to some of the biggest advetising promo's and people belive thay are great cos the new god of this age (tv) said so.

i feel sorry for real ausie artists that are far better than any of them trying to get noticed! i have boycoted all australian idole cds here at work we will not promote bull crap propergander to help the record companys that rip us all blind any way!!!!!!!!! 8)

I love the remark that dicko made about the last guy being a hobbit...Seriously though, could you imagine middle earth idol?? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back