worried

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spudfish

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hit i just noticed a drop of brown liquied comeing out of my snakes mouth what is it is it life threating plz help

Same thing happened to my last python Spud, if I were you'd I'd ring up a reptile vet and get him/her checked.

Hope all goes well.

Last edited:
i did some reading i think it is just pre digested food coming up from me handling here to much shes fine shes not pain or anything

baaax is the python that had it still alive and what was the problem

i did some reading i think it is just pre digested food coming up from me handling here to much shes fine shes not pain or anything
when did it eat last ?, wasnt this the snake that was refusing to eat a little while ago[ a month or so] ?.
i think u still need to go and do some reading on how long u should leave a snake after it has eatern before handling it .

No, grump is no longer with us. Problem is unknown as I didn't think to freeze/refrigerate his body for a necropsy.

theres no vets around my place that do reptiles

Are you sure mate? Were are you located, maybe you can convince your parents to drive you to one that does? (Hopefully not that far away, and presuming your under-age) I wouldn't be taking any chances, my last snake died and showed that symptom, I regret going to work that day.

How's she moving and acting? Any different to normal?

According to google maps there's one up at Wattle grove, 64KM away

791 Welshpool Rd, Wattle Grove WA 6107‎ - ( 08 ) 9453 6655‎ - 64 km NE

Have a look on Yellow pages on line, there are a few vets listed. Ring one to find your closest
herp vet

i know thats in perth not mandurah i belive its just a bit of vomit anyway after she did she had a poo

i know thats in perth not mandurah i belive its just a bit of vomit anyway after she did she had a poo

Mate snakes do not vomit for no reason, by the sounds of it you need to get it to a vet otherwise your risking killing your snake from lack of action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back